Elevator Manager Award
This award was first presented in 1997. Criteria for the award are as follows:
- Recognize a Nebraska elevator manager who has exhibited a good understanding and appreciation for the mission of the Nebraska corn checkoff, collected and emitted corn checkoff fees, and willingly assisted in the education process of explaining to producers the value of market development, research, promotion and education programs financed with corn checkoff dollars.
- Active manager of a Nebraska elevator handling corn.
- Good positive communication skills regarding checkoff investments.
- Good understanding and appreciation of checkoff investments.
- Exemplifies positive character traits that support Nebraska agriculture.
Bruning Grain & Feed
Dale Hayek, Farmers Coop
Robert Andersen, NE Coop Council
Richard Erwin, Laurel Feed & Grain
Todd Gerdes & Gregg Sherwood (Aurora Co-Op)
Dan Colburn, Midwest Farmers Coop
Harold Kroeker, Kroeker Grain & Lumber & Merlin Scholte, Progressive Nutrition
Bob Kelly, Crossroads Cooperative Assn.
James Thomas & Dale Byrkit, O’Malley Grain
Ron Velder, Dorchester Farmers Coop
Tim Gubbels, North Side Grain
Bob Patterson, Keene Coop Grain and Supply
Tim Jimenez, Farmers Cooperative Assn. of Brule
Richard Fusby, Agrex, Inc. &Terry Samuelson, Battle Creek Farmers Coop
Gerald Ganguish, Sutton Coop Grain Company
Rod Schroeder, Aurora Coop